I’m so thankful to Wear Your Vitamins for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I’ve been blogging since summer 2012 and it has been so much fun thus far. I started my blog after graduating from law school so that I could pursue my passion for writing, research, and make-up. My more particular mission—and my motivation for starting my blog—is to see cleaner ingredients in beauty products sold in the U.S. despite a lack of regulation by the FDA. The community that One Product at a Time has created has been beyond wonderful and exciting.
Thank you so much for reading!
7 Things About Myself:
1. I am really short, but the majority of my life I was tall– so despite my height now (short)— I feel really tall. People often comment that I seem really tall when I’m sitting down and when I stand up its always a surprise, really, I get this a lot.
2. I have Type 1 Insulin Dependent Diabetes– its a bitch and annoying, but its manageable if you work on it. If you or someone you love just got diagnosed send them my way, we can chat!
3. I own an unruly amount of striped clothing.
4. I love the beach and hate the sand.
5. I’ve had a fear of dancing since I was three. When I am in situations where dancing might happen I panic. When actually asked to dance, my heart races and my chest tightens. This was until one particular dance party where my friends forced me to dance. I don’t recall all of the details; they are unimportant, what is important is what happened after we finished dancing. After the dancing was over, I could not remember what anyone else was doing, not a single thing, no dancer stuck out in my head, nothing seemed memorable— it was here that I realized that no one is watching and no one cares. There were no judges waiting for a Jewish girl with no rhythm to show up and out perform their expectations. No one was waiting for me to screw up. I am now over this fear and it is mindblowingly awesome– I just signed up for dance classes and this past Tuesday I actually swing danced, in public, with a stranger in front of a bar full of people!
6. I am an only child so my friends are like family– I love them, I choose them wisely and have the best support system!
Here are the rules:
Display The Award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
1. Totally Unique:
2. Inspiring Journey:
4. You make me laugh:
5. Inspiring Photography:
6. Delicious Food:
8. Helpful reviews on products, high end and drugstore:
9. Things and such that I’m interested in, products, reviews, life, fun stuff:
One Product at a Time